Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email that includes the tracking number assigned by the shipping company (UPS). With this number, you will be able to find out the exact date of delivery of your order at any moment. Delivery is made depending on stock availability, approximately 3 working days from receipt of payment in Spain, 7 working days in Europe and 10 working days in the rest of the world.
The client will have a one month trial to assess whether the equipment meets their needs or expectations. During this period, if the customer chooses to return the equipment, Irisbond will refund the full amount paid. The costs of returning the equipment will be borne by the customer. You must return the equipment in its original packaging and with all accessories (USB cable, bases, etc.) to the following address:
IRISBOND CROWDBONDING, S.L.
Avenida de Tolosa No. 75
+34 943 49 66 22
Irisbond will repair or replace any equipment defects free of charge during the warranty period. The warranty period is 2 years from the date of purchase and 6 months after repair. The warranty is not valid if the equipment has been tampered with by unauthorised personnel. The following are not covered by the warranty:
- The equipment’s external cables.
- Damage caused by improper use of the equipment.
- Through our online shop at www.irisbond.com. This payment method is only available in the countries specified on the website. To make a purchase, select a product, a country for delivery and a payment method. You have the option to enter some minimum personal data and receive a quote by email to complete the purchase later. During the purchase process, the customer will create a user profile and will be redirected to a secure payment gateway to complete the purchase.
- By bank transfer upon request of the corresponding pro forma invoice.
Payment Method and Financing.
Payments are made in euros. There are two payment methods:
- With debit or credit card (Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, Mastercard) accepted by the website www.irisbond.com and payment gateway. Payments are managed by RedSys secure POS.
- Bank transfer in a single payment.
VAT and Additional Taxes.
Orders in the European Union: VAT is a reduced rate, at 10%. For companies, associations, etc. registered in the EU that have a valid VIES (VAT Information Exchange System) number, the VAT rate is 0%.
Orders in other territories: VAT does not apply because it is an export. The customer will be responsible for paying VAT in their country, as well as all other taxes that may be added to the price of the order (e.g. tariffs, customs costs, etc.).
A web order is limited to a maximum of 10 devices. Orders for more than 10 devices may be handled by contacting Irisbond by email or telephone.
- Quote. A quote is valid for 30 days during which the customer can access their User Area and complete the purchase if it is an online purchase or make the payment via bank transfer.
- Pending. If you have not completed your purchase on www.irisbond.com, your order will be available for 30 days.
- Prepared The order has been placed.
- Underway. The order is being managed by Irisbond.
- Sent. The order has been finalised and sent.
- Cancelled. The order has been cancelled.
Irisbond can be returned in two cases:
1. As stated in the Warranty section.
2. As stated in the Trial Period section.
Products and Services.
Irisbond currently offers its Irisbond Duo solution for developers, which acts as an open platform, enabling the integration of our technology into other solutions and software.
- The Irisbond Duo device with the bases to adapt for a PC (laptop and desktop).
- The SDK (Software Development Kit) with easy documentation to integrate it with your application.
- Email support.
- Online support and training materials.
- Technical service during the products’ life.
- Access to software updates.
- Spare device during the replacement period.
- Shipping management.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Accessories not supplied by Irisbond.
- Damage due to use with unsold or unlicensed Irisbond products.
- Damage due to external causes, loss or theft of the device.
The following are definitions of the services and products provided by Irisbond as part of a package (see Products and Services) and which may also be purchased separately.
- Technical support. The necessary support will be offered during the warranty period by telephone, e-mail and, if necessary, by remote connection.