Once you have placed the order, you will receive a confirmation email that includes the tracking number assigned by the transport company (UPS). By means of this number you will be able to know at any moment the exact date of delivery of your order. Delivery is made depending on the availability of the stock, approximately in 3 working days from receipt of payment in Spain, 7 working days in Europe and 10 working days in the rest of the world.
The client will have a 1-month trial to assess whether the equipment meets their needs or expectations. During that period, if the client chooses to return the equipment, Irisbond will fully refund the amount paid. The shipping costs of the returned equipment will be borne by the customer. It is necessary to return the equipment in its original packaging and with all accessories (USB cable, bases …) to the following address:
IRISBOND CROWDBONDING, S.L. Avenida de Tolosa, 75 Planta 2 Donostia-San Sebastián 20018 Gipuzkoa Spain +34 943 49 66 22 www.irisbond.com
- The user has a warranty period of 2 years and a trial period of one month in the GRID3 program and the Irisbond DUO device, in addition to 15 days for each block in Inclusive Technology activities.
- The tablet warranty is 1 year under the conditions of the Microsoft manufacturer warranty.
- Accessories such as articulated arms and tablet trays are not guaranteed.
- Through our online store on www.irisbond.com. This payment method is only available in the countries specified on the web. To make a purchase, select a product, the country you want it delivered to, and a method of payment. You have the option of entering a minimal amount of personal data and receiving a quote by email to finalize the purchase later. During the purchase process, the customer will create a user profile and will be redirected to a secure payment gateway to complete the purchase.
- By bank transfer upon request for the corresponding pro forma invoice.
- Method of payment and financing.
- Payments are made in euros. There are three payment methods:
- With debit or credit card (Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, Mastercard) accepted by our website www.irisbond.com and payment gateway. Payments are managed by the secure RedSys POS.
- Bank transfer in a single payment.
VAT and additional fees.
Orders in the European Union: VAT is reduced and amounts to 10%. For companies, associations etc. registered in the EU with a valid VIES (VAT Information Exchange System) number, VAT is equal to 0%. Orders in other territories: VAT is not applied because it is export. The customer will be responsible for paying VAT in his country, as well as all fees that can be added to the order price (eg tariffs, customs costs, etc.).
Order through the web is limited to a maximum of 10 devices. Orders over 10 devices are handled by contacting Irisbond by email or phone.
- Budget. The budget is valid for 30 days during which the customer can access his User Area and complete the purchase in case of online purchase or make the payment by bank transfer.
- Pending. If you have not completed the purchase at www.irisbond.com., Your order will be available for 30 days.
- Prepared. The order has been processed.
- In progress. The order is being handled by Irisbond.
- Sent. The order has been completed and shipped.
- Canceled. The order has been canceled.
Irisbond admits returns in two cases:
1. As collected in the Warranty section.
2. As collected in the Trial period section.
Products and services.
Currently, Irisbond offers its Irisbond Duo solution for developers, which acts as an open platform, enabling the integration of our technology into other solutions and software. IT INCLUDES
- Irisbond Duo device with the bases to adapt it to PC, laptop, and desktop.
- The SDK (Software Development Kit) with easy documentation to integrate with your application.
- Email support.
- Online support and training materials.
- Technical attention during the useful life of the products.
- Access to software updates.
- Replacement of the device during the replacement period.
- Shipment management.
- Accessories not supplied by Irisbond.
- Damages due to use with unsold or unlicensed Irisbond products.
- Damage from external causes, loss or theft of the device.
The following are the definitions of the services and products that Irisbond provides as part of a package (see Products and services) and that can also be purchased separately.
- Technical support. The necessary support will be administered during the warranty period by phone, email and, if necessary, by remote connection.