Best Eye Tracking Experience
Optimal configuration for iPad Pro 12,9” and Hiru
Robust and Protective Design
The Hiru Oskolcombines the advantages of a professional and good-looking protection case without making compromises regarding weight or flexibility.
Easy to mount
The Hiru Oskol casings come already with the build in standard Mounting system. Ready to be mounted to your preferred environment.
Lightweight and Flexible
Effortless switching Hiru between Windows and iOS casings is now possible. No screwdriver needed to insert and pull out Hiru and/or your consumer device from the casing. Ready to go in less than a minute.
- Hiru, the first multi-platform eye tracker in the world
- Oskol casing for iPad Pro 12,9″. It comes already with the standard Rehadapt Mounting holes and a stand.
- A Hub to use Hiru and charge your iPad Pro 12,9” at the same time.
|Optimum screen size||10-20”|
|Calibration||0, 1, 5, 9, 16 points|
|Selection mode||Dwell, Blink, Switch|
|Head box||20 x 18cm at 50 cm|
|Eye tracking||Monocular and binocular|
|Sampling rate (Frequency)||60 Hz|
|Mounting||Holder, magnets or specific adaptor for consumer
|Operating system||Windows: 7-10
iPadOS: 13 or above
Others: Please get in touch with us
|Eye Tracking processing||Hiru on-chip eye tracking technology|
|Minimum system requirements
(laptop, PC, tablet)
|Eye-tracking processing done at HIRU itself. System requirements related to the applications used with HIRU. Typically:
|Eye tracking technology||Dark pupil|
|Certifications||EN 55032:2015/AC:2016 | 47 CFR Part 15B, ICES-003 Issue 6
EN 55035:2017 | EN 6247:2008 | EN 62471:200
RoHS 2011/65/UE + 2015/863/UE
- Includes initial set-up (1.5 h approx.).
- Second free customised installation after two weeks of use (time in accordance with needs). Both installation and technical support will be offered through our online remote platform.
- Technical support is unlimited throughout your solution’s lifetime, and we will be on hand to offer personalised assistance in anything you may need.
- We recommend downloading the TeamViewer programme before installing for the first time.