Hiru: The first multi-platform eye reader in the world.
Hiru takes the user experience into the next level including both a calibration button and a light indicator in the own device. You can now understand if your eyes are being tracked without any effort and re-calibrate faster in case you might need it.
Intelligent consumption mode: Choose between high performance or low consumption depending on your needs.
Camera & Optics
Up to 60FPS + Up to 5h battery autonomy + OutdoorVision TechnologyTM
Integrate the gaze interaction within your app for the most optimized user experience. For a smooth integration, our SDK contains a clear API and detailed documentation and tutorials. Of course, do not hesitate to contact us with any questions that may arise during the integration process.
- Full desktop control: with HIRU, full desktop control is possible both with our own mouse control application and also through Windows HID protocol.
- Integrations: The main advantage of integrating an eye-tracker in an app is that the app can manage the eye-tracker information in an intelligent way, making the gaze control more comfortable. Integrations with HIRU are available.
iPadOS support is under development
Others (Android, MacOS, Linux, etc.): The platform is flexible for offering compatibility with them. The developments needed for making the compatibility will be prioritized.
|Optimum screen size||10-20”|
|Calibration||0, 1, 5, 9, 16 points|
|Selection mode||Dwell, Blink, Switch|
|Head box||20 x 18cm at 50 cm|
|Eye tracking||Monocular and binocular|
|Sampling rate (Frequency)||60 Hz|
|Mounting||Holder, magnets or specific adaptor for consumer
|Operating system||Windows: 7-10
iPadOS: 13 or above
Others: Please get in touch with us
|Eye Tracking processing||Hiru on-chip eye tracking technology|
|Minimum system requirements
(laptop, PC, tablet)
|Eye-tracking processing done at HIRU itself. System requirements related to the applications used with HIRU. Typically:
|Eye tracking technology||Dark pupil|
|Certifications||EN 55032:2015/AC:2016 | 47 CFR Part 15B, ICES-003 Issue 6
EN 55035:2017 | EN 6247:2008 | EN 62471:200
RoHS 2011/65/UE + 2015/863/UE
- Includes initial set-up (1.5 h approx.).
- Second free customised installation after two weeks of use (time in accordance with needs). Both installation and technical support will be offered through our online remote platform.
- Technical support is unlimited throughout your solution’s lifetime, and we will be on hand to offer personalised assistance in anything you may need.
- We recommend downloading the TeamViewer programme before installing for the first time.