09/10 Donostia San Sebastián
Augmentative and alternative communication in Donostia
Free – SOLD OUT
Date and time
Weds. 9 October 2019
9:30 – 13:00 CEST
First steps to a successful AAC methodology from Irisbond and La Fábrica de Palabras Professional Network.
In this event, we will focus on a training session for Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) at different stages of learning.
This educational event will be taught by Iera Zuazolazigorraga, a therapist from La Fábrica de Palabras Professional Network of experts in Augmentative Alternative Communication therapies.
The training session is aimed at professionals: pedagogues, occupational therapists, social educators, specialised centres, etc.
9:30-10:00 – Irisbond presentation.
- We don’t understand communication barriers.
- The importance of Spanish ISAAC.
- Presentation of our La Fábrica de Palabras Professional Network.
10:00-11:15 – Iera Zuazolazigorraga: AAC methodology in stages of learning, devised by La Fábrica de Palabras and endorsed by Spanish ISAAC.
- First steps: How to assess cognitive/attention level.
- Getting started with the right therapy for each level.
- Current trends in AAC.
11:30-12:00 – Coffee break.
Practical area – 12:00-13:00
- IT games.
And much more!